Start driving return traffic back to your website at 4x the conversion rate of email with smarter web push notifications for desktop & mobile – Neil Patel’s favorite marketing tool
Bring Back Lost Visitors At 4x The Conversion Rate Of Email
Want to interact with potential customers smartly?
Here’s the best way– Web Push Notifications
Even great marketing messages can get caught by spam filters or are buried in an overflowing inbox. With Subscribers you’ll avoid the inbox entirely – no waiting for emails to be opened, no third party messaging apps to configure. Get in touch with your customers any time, any day with web push notifications.
What are web push notifications? They’re a new, modern channel of communication between you, a site owner, and your visitors. Notifications are delivered directly to your visitors’ screens – no inbox, no messaging app, no questions.
- Set Your Notifications On Auto-Pilot: With 1,000 things to do between 9 to 5, you don’t have time to spare. You’ll find all the tools necessary to make sure your most important marketing messages get sent on time, automatically, every time.
- Welcome Drip Series: Make your first impression count (and actually get read). Skip the long line of the email inbox with welcome messages sent straight to your subscribers’ desktop. Time these messages minutes, hours, or days apart. Our welcome drips are a great way to drive traffic to your best offers and increase your CTR.
- Segment Your Messaging: Don’t push the same generic message to every person on your list. Each subscriber has her own unique way of accessing your site and your services. Customize your offerings with geolocation, device, browser and behavior.
- Automation: You can automate as much or as little as you want. Schedule your push notifications as far in advance as you prefer so you can focus your time where it matters the most, even in the middle of your biggest marketing promotion yet.
- Behavior Triggers: Set up automated pushes based on specific triggers such as abandoned cart, when a product goes on sale or when an item comes back in stock.
What Are You Waiting For? Start increasing your CTRs and conversions through the power of web push notifications today!
Why Web Push Notifications?
Bite-Size Messages – Say what you need to say quickly and easily in a consumable, bit-size message. No run-on emails or tricky email formatting here
Rich Content – Showcase your brand and content with your own unique imagery and optional custom action butons to make your push notifications really stand out.
Always Viewable – Unlike other methods of customer communication, web push notifications are always viewable, whether the customer is currently on your site or not.
Subscribers has deep integrations (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Thinkific and more) allowing you to target notifications to your store’s customers based on their browsing and purchasing history.
Abandoned Cart – Are your customers just forgetful or do they need that little extra something to complete their purchases? Either way, Subscribers’ Abandoned Cart features will help you recover those lost sales. You can send a friendly reminder or even add an incentive for finishing a purchase.
Announce Inventory Changes – Bring your customers or potential customers back by letting them know when the price on a product they like has gone down, or something they wanted but was out of stock has come back in stock. Subscribers’ easy to use Inventory Change features help you automatically bring customers back for more purchases on the specific products they have shown interest in.
Trending Products – Your customers want to know when new products hit your store and which products are most popular across your site. With Subscribers’ Trending Products features, you can regularly keep customers coming back to purchase the latest and greatest products you have to offer.
Understand Your Subscribers And Take Action
Get instant insights into your site’s subscribers and make educated decisions on real data that drive your business forward.
- Simple, digestible graphs consolidate all your data in one easy to understand location.
- See the exact traffic and revenue that Subscribers is contributing to your business through the use of custom tracking links.
- Compare each campaign side-by-side to understand best practices and winning strategies.
Powerful Segmentation Tools
- Create segments of your subscribers based on parameters that make sense to your product (country, browser, device, etc)
- Target notifications to specific groups of users and see what notifications perform best across segments.
- Receive smart recommendations from our powerful segment tool as to what actions you can take to better optimize your performance.