The only tool you need for Conversion Rate Optimization
You have got an awesome website with a lot of traffic. But, 9 out of 10 visitors are not buying from your website.
Do you know why?
You don’t have a traffic problem. You have a conversion problem.
In 2020, with so much competition around, it’s super important for you to understand what your visitors are looking for (vs) what you’re offering & how you’re presenting it to them.
With FigPii, you can get all the data you want from your visitors.
FigPii is an all-in-one CRO tool that helps you visualize your user activity, records your user behavior, & run A/B tests.
Getting started with FigPii is really easy.
- Once you’ve added & verified your website, you will be seeing a list of tools to get started with
- You could create a heatmap (or) watch a recording (or) run a new A/B experiment (or) start a poll to collect user feedback
- You can also define the pages & devices to be included & excluded for each of your split testing experiment
Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features for each of the tools:
With FigPii, You can run experiments for the entire website (or) target only the pages where you want.
- AB / Split URL – You can add the variation for a single page, or run the experiment by splitting the traffic between multiple pages
- Track Revenue for Each Version – FigPii will show you how much money each version is generating for your site
- Define the Traffic – You can define to run the experiment for visitors from a certain traffic source (or) for everyone
Unlike the most heatmap tools out there, you can define the number of views for each of the heatmap generated with FigPii.
- Page Targeting – You can create a heatmap for a particular page or for multiple pages (best fit for funnels)
- Device Tracking – You can generate the heatmap for Mobile/Desktop/Both. This comes in handy for Designers & Developers
- You can pause/resume every single heatmap generated. This works great when you run a lead generation campaign & you had to pause the campaign
Similar to the heatmaps, you can define the number of sessions you want to record for your campaigns.
- Record what you want – You can record the sessions only if they are longer than 30 seconds (or) only if there is any activity (or) both
- Filter ’em out – Don’t have enough time to watch all the recordings? Choose the best filters for your needs from the huge list, and watch only what you want to see
There are a lot more features that we can write on, all day. But, we want you to start exploring FigPii by yourself.
FigPii customers are paying $79/mo for 1 website, and 50K visitors per month.
But, not today!
Plus, there is no branding and you get 2 months of data history.